Easy Digital Downloads(EDD) is a popular and comprehensive WordPress plugin to sell digital product. From eBooks, to WordPress plugins, to PDF files and more, you can sell any digital product and manage their license from WordPress dashboard.
ThriveDesk's app for Easy Digital Downloads brings the data you need directly into conversations with your customers. This app will automatically import your contacts' contact information, pull in your key metrics like lifetime value, annual value, avg order value, and license information from each order.
Step 1: Login to ThriveDesk
- Log into your ThriveDesk account and switch to the workspace you want to install Easy Digital Downloads app.
- Click the App Store menu from left sidebar.
- Search for Easy Digital Downloads and click Install App button.
Step 2: Install ThriveDesk WordPress plugin
- Log into your Easy Digital Downloads site.
- Go to Plugins > Add Plugins and search for ThriveDesk.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > ThriveDesk page and click the Easy Digital Download's Connect button.
- You'll redirect back to ThriveDesk and you'll see the connection information window.
Step 3: Update the information
- Label: Label each app instance to easily distinguish them within the ThriveDesk sidebar.
- Inboxes: Select mailboxes where this app will be use for. You can select multiple mailboxes.
Adding multiple Easy Digital Downloads sites
You can also add multiple accounts if you have several other EDD stores you'd like to integrate into ThriveDesk. Follow steps 2-3 and make sure to save your settings.
Removing a Easy Digital Downloads sites
If you ever want to remove a store, just head back to App Store > Easy Digital Downloads, and click on the label to expand then click Delete. If you want to uninstall the app entirely, press the Uninstall button and it will remove all store connection that you have.