FluentCRM is a self-hosted email marketing automation plugin for WordPress. Manage your leads, customers, emails, automated email sequences, learners, affiliates, and monitor user activities in one place; without having to leave your WordPress Dashboard! The ThriveDesk app instantly connects your customer to their FluentCRM profile. You can see the lists or tag they are subscribed to inside ThriveDesk and their ticket history in FluentCRM. Here's a snapshot of what it looks like in ThriveDesk:
Step 1: Login to ThriveDesk
- Log into your ThriveDesk account and switch to the workspace you want to install FluentCRM app.
- Click the App Store menu from left sidebar.
- Search for FluentCRM and click Install App button.
Step 2: Install ThriveDesk WordPress plugin
- Log into your WordPress site where FluentCRM is installed.
- Go to Plugins > Add Plugins and search for ThriveDesk.
- Install and activate the plugin.
- Go to Settings > ThriveDesk page and click the FluentCRM's Connect button.
- You'll redirect back to ThriveDesk and you'll see the connection information window.
Step 3: Update the information
- Label: Label each app instance to easily distinguish them within the ThriveDesk sidebar.
- Inboxes: Select mailboxes where this app will be use for. You can select multiple mailboxes.
Now, whenever you receive an email to your inbox, ThriveDesk will automatically check to see if the sender’s email address is subscribed to any of your lists. If not, it automatically add to your selected list.
From FluentCRM contacts you can see each individual contact's ticket history and their ticket status.
Go to FluentCRM > contacts and click on a contact name/email. You'll see a support tab where all his ThriveDesk tickets are listed and that sync real time.